Win the stakeholders management game with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®! (workshop)
According to PMI’s Pulse of the ProfessionTM the percentage of projects with high complexity is on the rise—from 35% in 2013 to 41% in 2018. Managing multiple stakeholders is one of the defining characteristic of complexity in projects.
Identifying, understanding and managing internal and external stakeholders in a project or program can be enormously challenging even for the most experienced project manager.
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to learn and practice stakeholders management in a fun and engaging way using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology. Through hands-on and minds-on dialogic activities, you will be able to create and analyze complex stakeholder relationships using custom build LEGO® models.
Stakeholder management is a serios game! Learn how to do it effeciently using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- Identification of all relevant stakeholder groups in a project or program (internal and external)
- Analysis the nature of each stakeholder on several dimensions (e.g. power, interest, attitude, other attributes etc.)
- Building and analyzing relationship between stakeholders (e.g. proximity and dependencies to other stakeholders, etc.)
- Analysis of current stakeholder relationship situation (e.g. synergies and challenges)
- Identification of opportunities and strategies for stakeholder relationships improvement
Victoria Cupet is an experienced coach, trainer, consultant, author and speaker with an experience of more than 15 years in the field of business analysis, process management and project management.
For many years Victoria has a key role in promoting business analysis:
- Nationally – in her role of the President of IIBA Romania Chapter. In 2015 and 2016 Victoria received President’s Award (Tier 2) and Innovation Award (2016) offered by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) at IIBA® Chapter Awards
- Regionally – being keynote speaker and host at Balkan Business Analysis Conference (BBA Conference)
- Internationally – by contributing as an author to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) v3.0
Victoria’s deep knowledge and strong commitment are proved by multiple international certifications such as business analysis certifications (CBAP, PMI-PBA, OCUP, CPRE), business process management certification (OCEB), project management certification (PMP) and agile certification (SMC, SPOC, SDC).
As a trainer and coach Victoria supports professionals to advance their career by helping them to successfully prepare for their certifications through high quality coaching and training programs.
Since August 2017 Victoria joined IIBA team as Regional Director for Europe. I her new role she supports cooperation between IIBA and European Chapters, as well as facilitates chapters growth and cooperation on regional level.